Monday 2 December 2013

Engagement Photos: 2

The second set from our engagement session. This is the set I think brings out our personalities the most. I laughed out loud when I saw some of these pictures and I treasure them even more because they show how much fun we have together.

This set also shows some of the fun we have at the cabin! The gnome is special because it was my grandmothers. My grandparents had an acreage for many years and my cousins, sister and I spent our childhood playing up there and enjoying the land. My memory of my grandparents is so tied to that place. My parents buying this piece of land and plopping a cabin on it was very much a tribute to my grandparents, this land ties us back to those memories.

Of course, many many thanks again to our photographer Genevieve, of Genevieve Renee Photographie.
 
 
 
 
The picture above is my absolute favorite. When Nick was "courting me" haha, we would sit together and he would play me music. He learned all my favorite songs even though he's more of a Red Hot Chili Peppers guy and I'm more of a Dallas Green kinda lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment